Herb powder, Tulsi Basil, 100g
It helps in maintaining a healthy skin and shiny hair. Tulsi extracts make the most organic solution for your skin and hair problems. Tulsi is endowed with antiseptic and purifying qualities which help to prevent skin diseases. Some of them have been listed below.
Skin care benefits of Tulsi ( from the page http://www.stylecraze.com)
1. Tulsi works very well on eczema, acne and pimples and many cosmetic companies use Tulsi as an ingredient in skin ointments due to its anti-bacterial properties. People suffering from scabies and eczema should drink Tulsi juice to help cure it.
2. Tulsi works great on the skin, whether you eat raw leaves or apply a paste to the face. When eaten raw, it purifies the blood from toxins and prevents appearance of acne and pimples. You can also make a toner by boiling Tulsi leaves in water. Let it cool for 15 minutes and then apply on the acne affected areas. This remedy will not only help eliminate pimples but will also impart an instant glow to the skin and will smooth the skin out completely.
3. Besan and tulsi paste face pack is a popular pack to get rid of scar marks and get a clean and even skin tone. Skin whitening effects of besan lightens the appearance of scars and black marks and Tulsi kills the bacteria that lead to acne.
4. Rubbing finely powdered dry tulsi on the face like a loose powder makes the face glow and removes dark spots from the face.
5. Tulsi leaves contain anti-bacterial and anti-fungal compounds. A paste made of Tulsi leaves along with sandalwood paste and rose water can be applied on the face as it helps to prevent inflammation.
6. The antioxidants present in Tulsi makes you look younger and fresher. Tulsi is very healthy for the skin. It works well as a skin and hair moisturizer too.
7. Skin with blemishes can also benefit from Tulsi leaves. Make a face pack using one egg white and Tulsi leaves paste. Then rub the mixture gently on the face particularly on the infected areas of the skin. Wash off the face pack after 20 minutes scrubbing it gently. The egg white used will tighten the pores while the tulsi paste will disinfect the skin and prevent infections which cause pimples and acne.
8. Using tulsi paste and lemon helps to cure ring worms.
9. Continued ingestion of powdered tulsi roots and leaves is believed to cure all skin diseases.
10. Another good remedy for treating all types of skin diseases is boiling tulsi in mustard oil till the oil turns black. Let it cool, then strain the oil and apply all over the body during winters. This promotes quick healing. Application of tulsi juice on the boils is beneficial and gives relief too.
11. Apply tulsi paste for relief from skin irritations caused due to plucking of the hair.
12. Dry tulsi leaves in a shade, add alum, grind and sieve well and store the powder in a clean glass bottle. Apply the powder on wounds and cuts. Pain due to burns can be alleviated by applying equal amounts of Tulsi juice and coconut oil mixed in it.
Hair Care benefits of tulsi:
Dry and damaged hair is often a cause of concern for beauties. Further high pollution in cities and several other factors combine to wreak havoc on our crowning glory and damage our hair to the very roots. It is highly important to keep ourselves hydrated and eat a balance diet to ward off hair problems. Always rely on herbal products and homemade remedies for hair problems rather than using over the counter, chemical laden hair care products which do nothing but make the matter worse for us. Tulsi is a wonder herb which helps to achieve lustrous shiny and healthy hair.
1. One of the major causes of hair loss is dandruff and dry scalp. Add a small quantity of Tulsi oil to regular carrier oil like coconut oil and massage well on your scalp. Tulsi helps to improve the blood circulation and keeps your scalp cool reducing itchiness and dandruff and promotes hair growth. You can also apply tulsi paste which keeps the scalp, roots clean and keeps the dandruff at bay.
2. A paste of tulsi, hibiscus and neem leaves can be applied on the hair to keep it healthy and itch free.
3. Regular massage of tulsi oil in your scalp energizes you and your hair.
4. Tulsi has a complex constitution that includes immunity booster, adaptogens and anti-oxidants. Hence, tulsi juice when taken every week keeps our scalp healthy and hydrated.
Apart from all these benefits, it has been recently discovered that tulsi has environmental benefits too. Tulsi apparently gives out oxygen for 20 hours and ozone for 4 hours along with the formation of nascent oxygen which absorbs harmful gases like carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and sulphur dioxide from the environment.
Erbe di Janas products are 100% natural, Vegan Ok, and tested for Nickel, Chrome, Cadmium, Cobalt.
Imported by Albero Verde Ltd
- Bath Products
Herbal Powders and Clay