Biokap Nutricolor Delicato 6.3 / Dark Golden Blond Hair Dye
Biokap® is a permanent hair dye with Argan oil and vegetal extracts. No paraphenylenediamine, no ammonia, no resorcin & no paraben. Covers 100% of white hair from the first use. Long lasting shine thanks to the UV protection from willow extract. Nickel tested, minimises irritation and allergy risks. Stimulates hair shine, volume and suppleness. Suitable for vegans.
- 1 tube of hair colouring cream 50ml singledose
- 1 bottle of Nutrifix Colour revealer emulsion 75ml singledose
- 1 sachet of After Dye Conditioning Shampoo 15ml singledose
- 1 instruction sheet
- 1 pair of disposable gloves
- 1 single-use protective cape
HAIR COLOUR CREAM: AQUA (WATER), STEARIC ACID, LAURAMIDE MEA, ETHANOLAMINE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PALMITIC ACID, GLYCERIN, ARGANIA SPINOSA (KERNEL) OIL°, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED OATS, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, ASCORBIC ACID, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, TRI-C14-15 ALKYL CITRATE, C12-13 ALKYL LACTATE, SODIUM GLUCONATE, TRIDECYL SALICYLATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROSULFITE, TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE SULFATE, p-AMINOPHENOL, 1-NAPHTHOL, 4-CHLORORESORCINOL, 2-METHYLRESORCINOL, 2.4-DIAMINOPHENOXYETHANOL HCI, 4-AMINO-2-HYDROXYTOLUENE, m-AMINOPHENOL.
COLOUR REVEALER NUTRIFIX EMULSION: AQUA (WATER), HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HEXYLDECYL LAURATE, HEXYLDECANOL, CETEARETH-20, LAURETH-3, ETIDRONIC ACID, OXYQUINOLINE SULFATE. Contains hydrogen peroxide.
AFTER DYE CONDITIONING SHAMPOO: AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, PANICUM MILIACEUM (MILLET) SEED EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, DI-C12-13 ALKYL MALATE, C12-13 ALKYL LACTATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, TRIDECYL SALICYLATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENETYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM GLUCONATE, CITRIC ACID, CETEARETH-20, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, POLYQUATERNIUM-47.
° from organic farming
WARNINGS AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
IMPORTANT: HAIR COLOURANTS MAY CAUSE SERIOUS ALLERGIC REACTIONS. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. IT IS THEREFORE NOT TO APPLY THIS PRODUCT IF:
• you have already had an allercic reaction to a colouring product.
• you scalp is sensitive, irritated, damaged, suffering from pathologies or there are rashes on the face.
• If you have had any types of reaction after a temporary black henna tattoo.
Since you may have become allergic without realising it, always preform a patch test 48 hours before application.
PERFORM A SENSITIVITY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH APPLICATION, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PREVIOUSLY USED A COLORING PRODUCT OF THIS BRAND OR ANOTHER BRAND. WEAR THE DISPOSABLE PROTECTIVE GLOVES provided whilst preparing, using and rinsing out the product. This product should not be used on persons under 16 years of age. Temorary black henna tattoos may increase the risk of an allergic reaction. IN CASE OF REACTION DURNING THE APPLICATION, as for example intense itching, burning or skin rashes, immediately rinse with warm water and stop use at once. In case of breathing problems, seek medical attention immediately. Before re-attempting a coloring, consult a physician.
SKIN SENSITIVITY TEST
MUST BE STRICTLY DONE WITHOUT FAIL 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH APPLICATION EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY USED A HAIR COLORING PRODUCT
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SKIN SENSITIVITY TEST: Mix a small quantity of the coloring product BIOKAP NUTRICOLOR COLOR CREAM with an equal dose of NUTRIFIX COLOUR REVEALER emulsion. Apply behind the ear (after removing earrings) or in the hollow of the elbow, with a swab, a small quantity of the product, sufficient to cover a surface of about 1cm2. Repeat the operation two or three times letting it dry in the meantime.Carefully close the coloring cream tube and the bottle of Nutrifix Emulsion and wait 48 hours without washing, cover and do not touch. If during this period itching, redness or other skin anomalies appear, do not use the product and go to a dermatologist before attempting any coloring again.The patch test is a sensible precaution that cannot, however, eliminate the risk of an allergic reaction , even in the event of a negative result. For any questionrelative to individual sensitivity to hair coloring product, before attempting any coloring, please see a specialist. If itching, redness or swelling occur, DO NOT APPLT this product.
It is vital that you comply with the following precautions:
- Avoid contact of the product with the skin an the eyes, and, if this happens, rinse them immediately and abundantly with water.
- Do not use the product to color your eyelashes and eyebrows. Failure to follow this precaution may cause blindness.
- Do not use the product to color beard or moustache or for any use other than hair coloring.
- In case of contact of product with the eyes, rinse immediately and at lenght with water. Individuals wearing contact lenses must remove them before carefully rinsing the eyes.
- Rinse hair thoroughly after the application.
- For any question concerning your sensitivity to hair coloring, consult your physician.
- Avoid mixingwith similar products or with developers not included in the specific instructions.
- Wait at least 15 days after long-term straightening or smoothing or after a perm.
- Results may differ on bleached hair. We recommend a srand test to verify color result if you have bleached hair or highlights.
- Do not use if hair has been coloured with henna, progressive dyes, or metallic salt dyes.
- Do not inhale or swallow the product .
- Make sure there is adequate ventilation during the preparation and the application.
- Stick to the processing time given in the instructions.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use on children and on anyone under 16 years of age.
- Keep in a cool location and far from sources of heat.
- Keep the Nutrifix bottle away from your face and not directed toward your eyes when opening or removing the nozzle.
- May stain clothing and surfaces: rinse off any splashes of product immediately.
- Hair Dyes
- Special diet