Herb powder, Amla, 100g
Amla powder smells like a combination of raw cranberries and oak tree bark. The paste makes hair glossy and silky, enhances waves and curl, and leaves a clean, healthy scalp. Amla can make henna and indigo dye your hair a cooler brunette. When you scrub your face with the paste, your skin feels firm and tight.
Benefits of Amla Powder (from page http://www.thebeautyloverspage.com)
Amla powder works best as a facial treatment. It strengthens and rejuvenates the skin,it also repairs damaged tissues and reduces the appearance of blemishes,wrinkles.It also helps to brighten the complexion and clearing dirt,grime,acne and pimples.It can also be used as a natural cleanser for skin and as an astringent for toning the skin. Amla powder as a topical application is very good for many skin disorders.It also contains high levels of anti oxidants.
How to use Amla Powder on skin
1. For facial treatment combine Amla Powder with warm water, add few drops of olive oil or jojoba oil (oily skin) and make a thick paste.Apply this paste for 10 mins and then wash off with warm water.This pack would act as a cleanser thereby removing dirt/grime from face and also firm and tone your face.
2. Amla powder can be soaked in warm water overnight and this concoction can be used as a facial wash next morning.
3. Amla powder when mixed with multani mitti and rose water is a very good face mask for oily and pimple prone skin.People with dry skin can add few drops of olive oil or sweet almond oil to the pack.
4. Amla powder along with little turmeric powder and lemon juice can be used to treat acne and scars.
Benefits of Amla Powder on hair
Amla powder stimulates hair growth and enhances hair color Regular use of Amla powder provides nourishment to hair.It may also remove mild dandruff from hair and scalp and provides volume to hair strands.When applied as a paste on hair scalp it helps promote lustrous hair.This apart it controls hair loss,stimulates hair shaft and initiate hair growth.It is also helpful in preventing scalp infection and controls premature graying.
How to use Amla powder on hair
1. Amla powder when mixed with warm water and olive oil can be used to cleanse and condition the scalp naturally.
2. Soak Amla powder in some warm water overnight in an iron vessel and filter this solution and it can be used to rinse hair after shampooing to bring gloss and shine to your lovely mane.
3. Amla powder combined with water can be added to shampoo to provide nourishment to damaged hair.
4. Amla powder along with shikakai powder can be used to color hair naturally.
Erbe di Janas products are 100% natural, vegan and tested for nickel, chrome, cobalt, lead and cadmium.
- Jauheet ja savet